Our dedicated staff strive toward providing high quality equipment, service, and technical support for any water and wastewater project.
Riordan Materials works closely with consulting engineers, industry professionals, municipalities, and regulatory staff to create effective solutions to your water and wastewater related problems.
Our mission is to provide quality, cost effective solutions for our clients, while providing the best technical support services available before, during, and after installation.
We are proud to represent the premiere line of products for water treatment, wastewater treatment, odor control, solids handling, pumping, and biosolids processes.
Our history of consultative sales, combined with our outstanding platform of equipment, provide you the best alternatives available.
We are very active in a number of trade associations:
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Pennsylvania Water Environment Association (PWEA)
- Eastern PA Water Pollution Control Operators Association (EPWPCOA)
- Central PA Water Quality Association (CPWQA)
- Western PA Water Pollution Control Operators Association (WPWPCA)
- PA Rural Water Association (PRWA)
- NJ Water Environment Association (NJWEA)
- Chesapeake Water Environment Association (CWEA)
- PA Section AWWA (PA-AWWA)
- Southeastern Section AWWA Operators Association
In addition, Riordan Materials Corporation is a 30 year member of Manufacturers Agents of North America (MANA) and the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Click on the image or name below to find out more about our team:
We cover eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and northern Virginia.